Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"I Promise..."

I get to use this photo of "The Boy Scout Oath" because I was one.  Tender Foot to Eagle.  Order of the Arrow.  Lots of Merit Badges.



  • So anyway, I promise to be way better with this Blog in 2010.  I started out with it in 2007 and was initially very enthused.  "Hey, look everybody, I have a BLOG.  I'm so Tech Savvy!  Blogs are leading edge!  Watch me go!"    So I posted 51 times in the last half of 2007.  Then 22 times in 2008.  Then 14 in 2009.  My enthusiasm for this "blogging thing" apparently went South with the real estate market.  Other issues of losing my brother and serving as executor of his estate, serving as mediator of some serious stuff for family and friends, and a little triple bypass surgery may also have effected my "presence" in 2009.  (I'm just sayin'...)  -  Now, here we are on January 26th, 2010 and I'm re-committing!  It's part of my re-energized 2010 Real Estate Business Plan.


  • Another thing is I lost focus.  I was all over the map with commentary on a wide variety of subjects.  I'm told it was really good stuff... well written, interesting, funny.  Most of it had not much to do about Palm Coast, however.


  • Well, the blog is:  http://www.palmcoastunplugged.com/  and I aim to make it so.  I'll stay away from national politics, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, global warming (or lack thereof... Ooops, there I go) and all the rest.  What I will do is provide useful information about, well... Palm Coast, FL!  Now to be fair you also have to include Flagler Beach, Bunnell, and the whole of Flagler County.  There may need to be mentions of Volusia and St. Johns Counties, because of where we are.  That's the focus:  Palm Coast and Flagler County, Florida!


  • Now if a Blog has no readers, it's not much good.  So check it out and post your feedback.  If you like it - Great!  If not, I'll respond and meet your needs.  I anticipate that 2010 will be way better... in many ways than that nasty old 2009!  Can't wait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Zedar, are you "re-committed" or should you "be committed?"

Why read "Palm Coast Unplugged?"

"Palm Coast Unplugged" gives a "backstage pass" to locally focused Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, and Ormond Beach, Florida... Real Estate and other useful information:
Please feel free to share your comments at the end of any blog post!