|QR Code for www.PalmCoastUnplugged.com|
This is a “Quick Response” (QR) code. You’re going to be seeing more of these on this Blog, our Facebook Fan Page (Parkside Realty Group, LLC, in Palm Coast and Flagler Beach, FL), Business cards, and our other printed and media marketing materials. You will find they are also now being used in magazines, newspapers and even billboards. In Japan (where they started), they appear on T-shirts and untold other applications… To the tune of over 50,000,000 hits/year - and growing! Quickly!
So what does a “QR code” do?
It’s a cousin of the classic bar code you see on consumer goods when you shop. But this code contains a URL (website link). Basically, it’s a hyperlink on paper – one that your “smart phone” can read & launch. What this means to you is that our Blog and coming website MLS Home Listings will be easier than ever to access on your smart phone! For example, if we run a print ad - say in Homes & Land - we can include our targeted QR Code so those with smart phones can do a quick scan and obtain detailed information on the home you have listed with us in Palm Coast or Flagler Beach, Florida!
How do I read a QR code?
You’ll need an “app” for your smart phone to read these little nuggets. Just do a search for “QR readers.” Many are free. Here are a few suggested searches to get you started:
• iPhone QR reader app search
• BlackBerry QR reader app search
• Droid QR reader app search
• BlackBerry App World
• Android Market
Once you install the app, launch it to take a picture of the QR code with your smart phone camera. The app goes to work and reads that image to translate it into a URL. Your smart phone’s browser launches, and the information you want is now on your screen!
3 Reasons You Will Fall in Love with QR Codes:
1. Easily get the information you want. QR codes are designed to take you instantly to the information you need. All it takes is a tap or two on your smart phone. No fumbling with a small keyboard typing in a web address.
2. Surf more... faster. QR codes simplify your smart phone browsing experience so you can instantly get the information you want, and get on with your day.
3. You’ll be one of the “cool” kids. Let’s face it – it’s fun to be on the cutting edge of technology. You’ve got a smart phone…why not use it to simplify your life and have some fun? Who knows, you might even show your high school student something
Have a QR Code Question Not Answered Here?
|QR Code for: Facebook Fan Page|
for Parkside Realty Group, LLC