In Florida, "Waterfront" is a magic word and buyers seek it like the Holy Grail! However, if you want "Ocean Front" in Miami, or "Gulf Front" in Naples, you need to belly up to the bar with somewhere from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000!!! In Fort Lauderdale, most of the upscale Saltwater Canal homes are in the $2,000,000 to $5,000,000 range! Yikes!!!
So, that brings us here to Flagler County, Florida, where Waterfront homes in Palm Coast and Flagler Beach are surely a bargain, compared to other markets in Florida. Consider this:
- There are currently 101 homes (not including condos) on the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, or our beautiful "Intracoastal access" Saltwater Canals, for sale here.
- They are priced from a $219,000 home on a canal, to the top priced home on the Atlantic Ocean, at $4,999,000.
- There are 14 canal front homes under $300,000.
- The least expensive home on the Intracoastal is at $450,000.
- The least expensive Oceanfront home, located on Florida State Road A1A, is at $700,000.
- The "median" waterfront home shares these stats:
- 2,600 square feet, under A/C
- $210/square foot
- 136 days on the market